Bringing real fitness to Harrisburg, Concord, and the University area of Charlotte.
Try it first - No commitment
Free Intro classes are suitable for all fitness levels. We’ve designed our intro classes to allow anyone to jump right in, regardless of fitness background and experience.
Try out a free class by clicking below or CLICK HERE to go ahead and sign up for foundations.
CrossFit Kids is a method for teaching Greg Glassman’s CrossFit to children ages 3-18. Based on the principle of Mechanics, Consistency and then Intensity, CrossFit Kids emphasizes good movement throughout childhood and adolescence.
Consistently good mechanics translates to physical literacy, enhanced sports performance and fewer sports injuries for kids. Not only that, a vast body of research indicates that exercise is beneficial to cognitive function, which means consistent adherence to the program can have a positive impact on children’s academic achievement.
InBody scans gives very accurate measures of body composition. From body fat, to lean body mass, dry lean mass (muscle tissue), and total body water. It measures quickly and non-invasively in under 1 minute, and is accurate within over 98% of the DEXA, the gold-standard in body composition analysis. We’ll spend time with you going over the results sheet, explaining what everything means and how to interpret at the data.
News From The Gym
- Old School Hopper Supporting Beers and Burpees and Dream On 3 The movements and your heat time will be drawn from the hopper at random, about 30 minutes before you begin each workout. Sat, September 7, 2019 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM WOD 1 Max out. 10 mins Total of both lifts Snatch Clean and […]
- Alright guys, last year we had over 30 participants from CFH. How many will we have this year?! On September 21, 2019 the 9th Annual Beers and Burpees Charity Event presented by OrthoCarolina will be held in Charlotte. Over 40 local gyms – including CrossFit gyms, Orangetheory, Rockbox, Burn Boot Camps and more – […]
- Meet Sandy and Chad Linker. They have been with us here at CrossFit Harrisburg for a few years now and have added their entire family into the mix. You will see Sandy most mornings and Chad most evenings. Be sure to say Hi! Name(s):Sandy and Chad Linker Born (where):Sandy- born in WV; Chad is a […]
We’re not like a “normal” gym. You won’t find treadmills, elliptical machines, shiny equipment, BOSU balls, pink 3lb dumbbells, or even contracts here. What you will find are the tools you need to get more all-around fit—things like barbells, kettlebells, rings, ropes, pull-up bars, and medicine balls. You’ll also find trainers and fellow clients who will help teach you and guide you to reach your fitness goals
At CFH we incorporate aspects of weightlifting, gymnastics, and metabolic conditioning into workouts that blur the distinction between traditional “strength” and “cardio” training. They will identify and eliminate any weaknesses you may have and make you more capable to meet the demands of your day to day life, whether that life is as an office worker, a firefighter, a Navy SEAL, or a housewife.
Yes, CrossFit is hard. Significant results are not possible without hard work. But it is far from impossible, and your results in terms of improved performance, appearance, energy, and mental well-being will be noticeable within weeks. All we ask is that you show up willing to listen and learn, and ready to push yourself to your mental and physical limits on a daily basis.
CrossFit can be adapted to anyone’s fitness and skill levels. We will teach you the fundamentals of CrossFit and ensure that you do the movements correctly and safely, so you reap the maximum benefits from the time you spend here
- 7500 Sq Feet
- A 44' Rogue double sided rig.
- A 20' double sided rig
- 18 Squat stations
- 10 Rowers
- 10 Bikes
- Locker Rooms
- Kids Classes
- Private Street for Running
and adding more all the time...